Motel 6 Nacogdoches 2*
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
Outdoor swimming pool
The budget Motel 6 Nacogdoches is a great place in a historic area of Nacogdoches. Remodeled in 2002, the property features antique architecture.
The hotel is set in the great location 10 km away from Millard\'s Crossing Historic Village. The venue is set within 4 km from Nacogdoches city center.
The hotel allows quick access to gardens and woods.
The property comprises 105 non-smoking rooms appointed with free Wi-Fi, heating, a laptop-size safe, pay TV and a fridge. They also feature open bathrooms fitted with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer.
Guests can eat at Nacogdoches Seafood Restaurant, situated within a 5-minute walk of the venue.
A few minutes' drive from Kilgore airport.
Hotel services include 24-hour reception, ironing service and newspaper service maintained by multilingual staff.
Cribs and video games are provided for guests with children.
Check-in:from 15:00 hours
Check-out:until 11:00 hours
- Children and extra beds
- One child under the age of 1 may stay for free in a crib.
- Older children/adults may stay at the price of USD 6 per person per night in an extra bed.
- All children under the age of 18 may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Non-smoking rooms
- On-site parking
- 24-hour reception
- Pets allowed
- Rooms/ Facilities for disabled
- Carte blanche
Activities and relaxation
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Newspaper service
- Bell staff/Porter
- Meeting room
In the room
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Dressing area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/ Satellite television
- Free local telephone calls
- AM/FM alarm clock